The pre-kindy level is designed with the following aims:
- Promote school readiness in the child, their family, and school.
- To assist each child to develop a positive sense of self and to develop morally and spiritually.
- Encourage self-help and independence in young children.
- Enhance the development of the whole child across the physical, social and emotional, language, cognitive and spiritual domains.
- Assist children to develop a positive self-image and self-efficacy.
- Encourage parent participation in the school environment.
- Provide an aesthetically pleasing environment that encourages learning in the young child.
- Create a safe, secure and nurturing the physical and human environment.
- To acknowledge, value and celebrate each child’s individuality.
- Make available support to parents in relation to the child’s development.
- Include flexibility in the program which allows for individuals needs of each child.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate program for three to four-year-old children.
- To assist children to develop fine & gross motor skills (through such activities as craft, painting, drawing, writing, cutting, etc)
- To promote learning through play and other experiences to develop cognitive understandings and to encourage imagination.
The kindergarten level
Designed for children who have completed our pre kindy level.
This program is structured around meeting the early stage one outcomes set out by the board of studies NSW.
Upon completion of this level students will be reading story books, and writing small stories among other skills *
This level is the equivalent of sending your child to school. (kindergarten -Public or Islamic)